Here's some more pics from our Thanksgiving holiday. While we were in Chicago, we had a full plate of activities to do throughout the week. The main event for the week was Prentiss & Gail's Wedding. Here are some photos of that night.

It was a beautiful ceremony at the Blackstone Hotel in Downtown Chicago.

This is our host family...aka...our college buddies...aka...partners in crime. Alex, Siobhan, Malcolm & Corrine.

Mia would not leave Malcolm alone at all that night. She loved hanging out with her good friend.

Here's some proof that Sean is not taller than me yet. He is getting closer, I'm guessing next Summer. But at least I have him beaten with the weight. It took me years to gain all that sexyness.

Prentiss with his two nephews.

Whenever we get the camera out, we always forget to get photos of us. I had to make sure we got this pic.

Mr. & Mrs. Prentiss Rhodes

Sean & Mia

Once again Malcolm and Mia.
Eventually Mia wants to dance, and there was no-way he was going on the floor.

Wow...we clean up good!

Okay, we can't get together and not be silly.

Lookin Good!

Dancin Daddy & his Little Girl

Prentiss & Gail

"Get Down Tonight"

Even Sean wanted to "cut a rug".
1 comment:
I had a great time at the wedding. It was very intimate. I enjoyed my time with all of you. Sean looked so handsome and Mia was adorable in her beautiful dress.
love,
Mitch~
Post a Comment