Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

For the 4th of July we headed out to Chicago for a quick trip. It was Michelle and Jose's 25th Anniversary and they we came out to surprise Michelle who of course figured it out with all the texting going on. Any way we got to see our Chicago Crew and enjoyed fireworks out in Evanston by the lake.

A special thanks to the Donati family for letting us crash at their crib while we were there. We love ya all.

Ruth and Dave


Mia and Malcolm



Joanna and Ruth



Jessica and Sean



Michelle and Jose (Happy Anniversary!)




David and his ladies... Mia, Jennifer, Jessica & Joanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you both so much for coming. Even though I was suspicious it was still a surprise. It meant the world to me to be with the 4 of you on such a special day. I love you all so much.
Mitch~