Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Break....Aloha!!!

Aloha Everyone!!! This year David had to go train so the kids and I loaded up and went to visit Grandpa in Hawaii. Although we missed having daddy with us I think you can see the kids had a great time. It was so cold in Utah it was nice to get some heat. As always mahalo to our family and friends that lets us hang out with them. Sorry it has taken so long to post. At least school is not out yet...



Sean and Mia at the Airport. We were so happy to get some sunshine as it was 32 degrees when we left Utah.
Mia and Sean at the mall.



Aunty Emma came along with us. Here we are at McDonald's. I love that you can actually get local food at Micky D's Portagee sausage and rice please!




This is is Hilo where we got to go see the volcano and visit with uncle Ryan.







Can't go to Hawaii without Shave Ice.







Last but certainly not least. Mia and Sean getting one last beach time before we came home.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a good time. I miss you all very much.
Love,
Michelle~