Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Best wishes from the Mullins Family! We have finally gotten back into some semblance of a schedule, whew.... As much as I love the holidays I dread how it causes mass chaos in our family's schedules and pretty much turns our lives upside down. Anyway, the kids are back in school and David and I are back to work on semi normal schedules.

This year we hope to continue our traveling and venture a little farther out. I am trying to get back to Hawaii to visit my family in the next few weeks. We will be in Hawaii in April for my Grandparents anniversary. Here is a quick rundown of our family travel goals for the year:

Ruth: My personal goal is to hit Alaska (don't ask me why...I am just intrigued by the prospect and would like to say I have been up there.)

David: Wants to hit Europe so we are going to try to make it out there sometime this summer.

Sean: Wants to go back to Chicago to see his friends as well as go see his Grandpa Mullins in Texas.

Mia: Just wants to go to Disneyland.


As you see it looks like we will have a busy year trying to fit it all in but we are always up for a challenge. We look forward to seeing everyone during our travel.... Oh and don't think we have forgotten about you Thomas's out there.

No comments: