
So I decided to wash my car for the first time in probably over a year....gross I know but there is good reason. My back right window is open about an inch. Well I have it covered with Plastic tape to keep the wind out but I was never sure about how it would hold if I took it through the
car wash. Up to this point my car has always been washed naturally by mother nature. It has gotten so bad though with all the salt and junk on the roads... and I decided to take a chance today. Can you guess what happened?
All I can say was that poor Rayce got a little rain on him...Good thing he had his winter coat on. "Auntie the water is coming through", shouted Rayce about halfway through the cycle. Luckily the car wash we went though did it by passes and it only came in when the water was directly on the window. We survived with Rayce only getting water on his coat and pants which were promptly dried once we got home.
Needless to say no more car washes until my window is fixed or Unless I use duck tape....hehehe
1 comment:
If you can't fix it duct it.
Michelle~
Post a Comment