Thursday, February 19, 2009

Night Owl.....



So I have been working my new shift for the last few weeks at Delta. It is an overnight shift and does pull me away from my family at 6ish in the evening which is a bummer but I have an amazing husband that has stepped up to the plate and has been wonderful during this transition.


On the upside I get to stay up all night and sleep in during the day....hehehe. My body has adjusted quite quickly which makes me laugh because when I was young I use to dream about having a job like this.

Part of this adjustment has not helped me blog. Now that we have it down a little better I hope to spend more time posting blogs on what is going with our family. (Yes, I have heard rumors of people waiting for new information)


On a side note our family has been having a rough time over the last few weeks. I won't go into it at the moment, that would be a whole blog in itself but we are trying to work out some kinks and ask that you keep us in your prayers.


Thanks to everyone for being there for us so far and we are grateful for all your prayers for our family that have been made on our behalf!



Lots of Love,

Ruth & David

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well, you're always in our prayers. Love you guys!

Josh and Teresa

*Ruth Mullins* said...

Thanks Hon!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to call me. What's going on?
Michelle~