Saturday, April 4, 2009

All about Mia



Today I got to spend a few hours with my little lady and decided to interview her so that we could all have a glimpse of what is important to her and what makes her tick. I asked her a series questions and here is what she had to say about herself.









Favorite Candy: Licorice and Lollipops.

Favorite Soda: Pepsi

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Brown

How big are you: Five

What does mommy say to you? Listen

What does daddy say to you? Listen to your mom

What does Sean say? No

Favorite stuffed animal? Teddy and Pepsi

Favorite Shape: Diamond

Favorite Ice Cream: Brown Ice cream

Favorite Pet: Dog and Horse

Who are you going to marry when you grow up? Rayce (not-can you tell who she is with all the time?)

Who is your best friends? Rayce and Haven

Do you like Rain or Sunshine? I like rain and sunshine so I can ware my sun glasses and umbrella. Oh and I can splash in the rain.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Movie: Any Disneyland movie

Favorite Food: All kids food

Favorite Toy: American Doll (American girl doll at the moment)

Where do you want to go on a trip? To my cousins house.

Which one? Havens

What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher

Favorite Restaurant? Red Robin (this is where we are having the interview..lol)

Do you like school? I didn't go to school.

Do you like school when you go? I go home. (??? Apparently she is not wanting to think about school at the moment.)

Favorite TV show: Dora

Favorite Song: Little Bunny Fufu

Favorite City: Grandma's city Salt Lake City where my grandma lives (Sorry Dave)

What kinda car do you want? The one Auntie Omi has.

Silliest person in our family: Tio (Uncle Jose)

Favorite Desert: (Here is our conversation) M: Is that candy? R: No. M: What is it? R: The stuff you get after dinner like cake and ice cream. M: Butterfly cakes and brown happy face ice cream.
That is our girl. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: