
Ok, so I have been thinking a lot lately (yes that is scary). What I have been thinking about is that I want to put all my recipes online and be able to share with everyone cooking ideas that can make all of our lives easier. Here is my latest attempt to do that. I have created a blog which I hope to see turn into a full blown website eventually where we can all post our favorite recipes that we make.
This appeals to me in two ways. First, I love to learn new ideas and meals to cook for my family. Second this is a great way to preserve family recipes that have been passed down through the generations and might have been lost otherwise.
Enjoy, and let me know what you think.
Ruth
My Neighbor's Kitchen
http://ruthie2.blogspot.com/
This appeals to me in two ways. First, I love to learn new ideas and meals to cook for my family. Second this is a great way to preserve family recipes that have been passed down through the generations and might have been lost otherwise.
Enjoy, and let me know what you think.
Ruth
My Neighbor's Kitchen
http://ruthie2.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Can't wait to try some of these recipes.
love,
Michelle~
Post a Comment