Wow I can't believe I have a 15 year old. Its been a crazy ride and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks Omi for these wonderful pics! I love you Sean...Happy Birthday!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!!!!! You go off and leave me to live in Utah and my baby boy grow up to be a handsome young man. The color pic of Sean with his hands behind his head looks like a younger Dad. Think about Mom's wedding pics. I love you Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Auntie Chell~
3 comments:
WOW!!!!!! You go off and leave me to live in Utah and my baby boy grow up to be a handsome young man. The color pic of Sean with his hands behind his head looks like a younger Dad. Think about Mom's wedding pics. I love you Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie Chell~
Sean totally looks like your dad when he was young.
I guess he looks like Dave...only without the dirty mustache. I have pictures to prove it!
Post a Comment