Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mia!!!


Wow, my baby girl is 6 years old. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I remember staying up all night on the Feb 28th and wondering when she would actually get here. She took her time of course in true Mia fashion and I should have known then that I would have a handful. We would not trade her for the world and are so grateful to have her in our life. She as certainly added a level of excitement in our life that was not there before and her unconditional love for her family overwhelms me at times.

Happy Birthday Mia!!! We love you, our little Pirate!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece. I'll never forget the day that you were born. Your brother and I were walking all over the hospital waiting for you. I fell in love with the minute I saw you.

Love,
Auntie Chell