Wow time flys by so fast. I wish I was better at keeping up with this blog but I step away and boom another month passes by. So many things happened this fall. Lets just name a few:
My baby boy turned 16 and is working on his license. I can't believe my boy already so big. Pretty soon he will be an adult. I can't believe that he can already drive. Sean likes to practice every chance he gets. Utah law states that you have to have you permit 6 months before you get a license so watch out world Sean is coming.
We moved into a new home. It is an older home but we are settling in quite nicely. One of the best parts is that we can have parties and have family and friends over so start packing. We
expect to have some visitors.
Sean had a great football season. His team only lost one game to Alta which is one of the best teams in the state. I am happy we made it through without any additional injuries...knock on wood.
David had a great opportunity to work in North Carolina. Although he has not been around much as he has had to spend most of the last few months in North Carolina we have been able to come and visit him and he has been able to come home to visit... Thank goodness for my job at Delta.
Halloween was fun as always. Keli and Chris threw a smashing party as always. It was fun helping them get everything together. Thanks for letting me help!
As we go into Thanksgiving, I am so g
rateful for our friends and family that have h
elp us out over the last year....Mahalo!!! May the upcoming months get better and may we have more memories to share.
Here are some pictures of the last few months. Enjoy.







4 comments:
Mullins !! Man I miss you....looks like you guys are doing well !!!
As I'm looking at the pics I see my babies and then I see the pic of you two in your costumes. I'm a little traumatized. What is David supposed to be? I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Mitch~
LOL...He was supose to be an Alien Hunter.
We miss you too Brendan! Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment