Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catching up again.....

Once again I am playing catchup. A lot has happened over the last few months. Here are a few pic and updates of our family. Starting from the bottom. Ryan left for his mission, Mia had her 7th Birthday, David and I went to Vegas, and last but not least Emma came home from Japan. Enjoy, Ruthie
Emma arrived home from Japan.... We are all excited to have her home and back with us. It is so cool to here her speak in Japanese and share her experiences out there.
Vegas Baby!!! David and I went on our first official vacation with out our babies. Although it was hard to leave them home it was an amazing experience just hanging out together and wandering around Vegas. We got suckered into a timeshare presentation (yes- it was my fault) but we got a great dinner and show out of it. Thank You David for 16 Great Years. I plan on spending many more with you.


Mia Turned 7!!! Yee Haw.... My little cowgirl has a cowboy party. Good thing her dad is creative. The kids had a blast as they went to cowboy school and went chasing after a bad guy. It was fun to have everyone over and celebrate my baby's birthday. I can't believe another year has passed by.

This is our last family picture before Ryan left for his Mission. He is scheduled to go to Tokyo but with all the recent events we are waiting to see where they will send him. I will keep you posted.

No comments: