Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Soccer time...


Ok so all I wanted was to take a picture of my girl in her new soccer uniform...
I guess I have my own Mia Hammm.
Mia is starting soccer and yesterday was her first practice. I wish I would have brough my camera. It was so funny watching what looked like hundreds of little people running around trying to kick balls and follow directions. Mia held her own but as always brought her own sense of flair to the activity. When the kids were suposes to dribble the ball around several cones then kick the ball into the goal my daugher would line the ball up with the cone and kick it over then go to the next cone and repeat. Oh well. By the end of the practice all the kids had red noses and my girl slept well last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is she doing? She laid out her uniform then herself on top of it. Mia is so silly!!
Mitch~

K-C Tohara said...

:) how cute. Ya, soccer for kids under 8 is usually a swarm of kids following the ball, doing twirly twirls in the grass.... or picking flowers while the rest of the team is swarming the ball and twirling, at least, this is my experience with Kiki :).

Go Mia (Mullins) Hamm!