
You can't have Halloween without the Annual Tohara Halloween Party. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, every year Keli and Christy go all out and throw an amazing party. Every year there is a different theme. We have been going for the last four years and the themes have been, Pirates, Superhero's, Cowboys and this year was Mythical Beings. I have to say over the years my favorite one was the Pirates...but I have to say this year was awesome and is a good contender for my favorite.
David was Kokopelli the fertility god or god of mischief and I was Pele the Hawaiian fire goddess or goddess of the volcano... We had a great time and enjoyed the night out away from the kids.
Our thanks to Keli and Christy for inviting us and letting us be a part of the fun...It just as much fun getting ready for the party as it was being there.

A special thanks to Omi, Nick, Dad and Krychelle who watched Mia and all the other little ones while we played....
No comments:
Post a Comment