Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweet Home Chicago

Yeah!!!!! It was great to get home again. I love Ruth's flight privileges. We took the first flight out Wednesday morning, and once again gave the family a three hour notice The calls normally sound like this..."Hey mom! What are you doing? Can you get me from the airport in a few hours? I have to let you go, the plane is taking off. Love you?" Then we land, and the first call is usually..."Hey mom I'm here, where are you?"

It was good to get home. After initially reajusting to breathing the smog. We headed over to Superdawg's to get something to eat. I should have taken a pic of it, but forgot. We also had the chance to catch up with our friends and family.
We would like to say thank everyone for their hospitality and for hosting us this weekend. See ya November 23rd!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime little brother, anytime.
love, Mitch~

*Ruth Mullins* said...

lol...funny thing is we did not really go into the city...hahahaha...

Dennis Thomas said...

And you fail...for not coming to Buffalo.

Ashley said...

Wow! Chicago looks like a pretty amazing city. I'm glad you guys have found a fast easy way to fly home to see your family. :)