Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

I'm supposed to come up with 6 quirks about myself...then tag six others to do the same...here goes:

1. I like to listen to talk radio...Yes I am old. I am my father's daughter.
2. I like to wake up early,and be out of the house going to work before my family wake up. It is easier for me to go to work when my family is asleep. I don't feel like I am missing out on anything with them when I am gone.
3. I love to read but don't read much. David said it is like I am not there when I read. (Sweet - I feel like I am entitled to this since I never get to read.)
4. I love to be around water. I could spend all day at the beach lake or even a water park. There is something calm and relaxing about being surrounded by water.
5. I love just hanging out with David. You would think that we would have started to get tired of each other after 15 years together but I still hate to be apart from him. He is my best friend, partner in crime, sweetheart, soul mate...you get the picture. I could not see my life without him.
6. I still get these moments where I love being an adult... I love to stop and think about the fact that I can have an ice cream cone or Popsicle anytime I want. Stay up late talking all night if I want. All those things that you could not do as a kid...I just have to deal with the consequences....ahhh the other side of the coin.

I am not going to even bother tagging anyone in particular as they have already been tagged.---oh wait Dave your up.

No comments: