Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family Pics




My little sis and best friend was kind enough to take some new pic of my little family. They turned out so beautiful. I have been wanting her to do it for a while but it took my mom going back to Chicago and wanting some new pics to show her friends to actually get it done... Thanks Mom!
As you can see I got some gorgous kids. I am so glad that all of you can see them the way I do. Thanks again Omi. They are getting so big so fast. My big Sean is already almost 6 ft and is officially a teenager at 13 1/2 and my little princess Mia is 4 this year and growning more beautiful each day.
As part of this process David and I have to come to the realization we are older and fatter. But this will not be for long. We have committed to work on it together so we might actually get somewhere. We would like to both mainly have more energy and get rid of our tummies..hehehe...keep you posted.

No comments: