Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok, so after looking at my good friend Teresa's blog I have come to see much more potential in the site. What started out as something that one of Dave's friends showed him that we could use to share pics is growing oddly enough into a family history site it looks like.

I will do my best to try to keep everyone informed as to what is going on along with a few pics...

I have been blessed to be able to stay home with my baby while my wonderful husband goes out to slay dragons for me and support the family. Right now I am just working part time at Target in the wee morning... sucks but it provides insurance and a few buck to spend.

When I get home I get to rest and hang with my Mia and my nephew Rayce... Those two are characters. Once in a while I will actually fall asleep on the couch when they are off playing ( I know such a bad mommy - I am working on it)...anyway low and behold they always find something to get into. The other day it was water and today it was coco pebbles and "Fishies" (Goldfish crackers).

Of course it was all over the floor and my sassy little girl did not want to help pick it up. All of a sudden she was tired and wanted to take a nap on the couch. If I was not so annoyed at the time I think I would have laughed. That remind me of when me, Keli and Omi was small and we had to wash dishes. I remember Omi always having to go to the bathroom. Thank goodness my Rayce is a good helper and we got it all picked up.

2 comments:

OMI said...

HEY...maybe I really did have to go to the bathroom!! running water does that to some people!!

Chgo Dave said...

Too Funny...