
I got a lot accomplished today considering I have had abt. 2 hrs of sleep. Funny how your body works better with less sleep sometimes. I have felt so off track lately it was nice to actually get some things accomplished around the house.
Today I saw a second life article and thought this might be a fun activity to do with Sean since he loves video games so much. Second life is like similar to Sims but online. If you don't know what Sims is I can't help you. I already have an account I set up eons ago and never could use since my computer at the time was too old apparently to run the program. Ha...
Anyway I approach my boy and tell him about my amazing idea and he tells me that he can't join Second Life because he wants to have a girlfriend and girlfriends and Second Life don't mix.
Apparently only nerds with not life in the real world go on that according to him.... Gone are the days of just hanging with mom. Man I am starting to feel old and dated.
Today I saw a second life article and thought this might be a fun activity to do with Sean since he loves video games so much. Second life is like similar to Sims but online. If you don't know what Sims is I can't help you. I already have an account I set up eons ago and never could use since my computer at the time was too old apparently to run the program. Ha...
Anyway I approach my boy and tell him about my amazing idea and he tells me that he can't join Second Life because he wants to have a girlfriend and girlfriends and Second Life don't mix.
Apparently only nerds with not life in the real world go on that according to him.... Gone are the days of just hanging with mom. Man I am starting to feel old and dated.
1 comment:
You have now entered the twilight zone. It will never be the same. But he'll always be our baby.
Post a Comment