Monday, March 31, 2008

Long weekend...April Fools... No it really was a long weekend

Wow what a long weekend this was...I can't believe that it is only Tuesday... Haha I was originally going to post this yesterday but I ran out of time...

Thank You so much Auntie Pat, Uncle Ralph, Ralphie & Robbie.... We definitely appreciate the new desks and files....They are much needed to keep us organized over here.

I am so excited to have a real desk to work on. Right now I am using a old table... Not complaining but still happy to have something better and more functional... We did not get done until it was late then went out to grab grub and must have had the slowest waitress and cooks. We did not get out of there till 10:30... That sucked. They knew they screwed up because they comped us desert... Hurray, so all turned out well.

I am hoping to get everything set up tonight... Hint Hint Dave....

1 comment:

OMI said...

Your songs make me laugh. I guess you are staying true to your 80 roots. Whenever I need an 80 fix I know where to go. Love ya