Saturday, July 19, 2008

Google Picture Game - Dave

Here ya go Omi, Chris and Hali. I've added a few more questions.

This is how the game works...For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment, also let me know if you do it so we can all see yours!!Here's mine:


My Age:
My Home Town: Place I'd Like to Travel:
My Favorite Object:
My Favorite Animal:
My Favorite Color:
Past Pet:
Past Love: My Best Friend's Nickname:
My Nickname:
Screen Name:
I sometimes use ChgoDave. After typing it in, Jimi popped up. I won't complain I like him too.
First Name: Middle Name:
Last Name:
Kids: Grandmother's Name:
My College:
College Degree:My First Job:
Dreams: Favorite Food:
Favorite Ice Cream:
Sport:
One of my Bad Habits:
What I'm Doing Right Now:

1 comment:

K-C Tohara said...

I like your additions dave! Fun!