We celebrated Cinco de Mayo at Omi's house last night. Kel & Chris made enchiladas, salsa and guacamole. Wow it was it good! In the spirit of the holiday, we wanted to share some old pics.
We cant wait to have you here! Make sure you have your passports! The Canada side of Niagara Falls is so much better than the US side(they are remodeling it on the US side) but we are super excited to have visitors and friends!! I know that you will not want to go back! There is so much to do here!! (maybe i can convince you guys, and some of the friends to just make the move) Teachers make really good money too!! Hint, hint Chris!!
2 comments:
I think I wanna taco... :) hehe
We cant wait to have you here! Make sure you have your passports! The Canada side of Niagara Falls is so much better than the US side(they are remodeling it on the US side) but we are super excited to have visitors and friends!! I know that you will not want to go back! There is so much to do here!!
(maybe i can convince you guys, and some of the friends to just make the move) Teachers make really good money too!! Hint, hint Chris!!
Em
Post a Comment