Just wanted to take a quick second and give thanks to our Lord for surrounding me with so many amazing mothers that help me and my family out every day.
First, I am lucky to have three wonderful Mothers that all help me in their own special way. Mom, you have always been there for me and listened to my stresses. Judy, thank you for loving me and my children as if we were your own flesh and blood. Momma Mullins, thank you with providing me with a wonderful husband and for helping us out so much.
Second, I am lucky to have some amazing sisters that all love me and look out for me better then any one I know. Omi - You will always be my best friend. Even though we disagree sometimes you always make me think, grow and are constantly an inspiration to me. Chris - Thank you for being there for me and letting me help you with your new book. It has been so exciting to be a part of history. Mitch - You are the best big sister a girl could have. I can't wait to come out and visit you and the gang. Teresa - Thanks for gripe sessions...I can't wait to see baby Bella.
Emma & K.D. I have not forgotten the two of you...I am so proud to be your big sister. You are both growning up so fast and are surrounded by some amazing women that love you and will always be there for you. You both remind me what is like to be young. Enjoy your lives and create memories that we can tell you kids. Hopefully good ones :-)
I am honored to be your sister and daugher. Happy Mothers Day everyone!
-Ruth
1 comment:
Thanks for all you do too Ruth! You're the best! :)
Post a Comment