Last night we watched Sean's last band performance. Those of you that don't know, he has been studying
percussions over the last school year. While in
percussions, he has learned to play the xylophone, snare drum, timpani, marimba and concert bass. They played three songs last night...a melody of songs from Disney's Aladdin; I'm a Believer by the Monkey's (the kids knew it as the
Shrek song); and Rock around the Clock.
He wants to play in the Jazz Band next year. If he does, we'll have to spring for a complete drum set. Maybe I should see what ear plugs cost. Ha!
Sean on the xylophone for I'm a Believer
Sean on concert bass for Disney's Aladdin
Sean dancing behind the xylophone
.JPG)
2 comments:
I love you Sean! I wish I was able to go to one of your concerts. Thanks for letting me see some pictures. You look great!
love,
Auntie Chell~
Way to go Sean!! Cool pics!
Post a Comment