

26 Days to go..... That is how many days I have until I get to travel with Delta. We are so excited since it has been so long since we have been able to go anywhere. I can't wait since that means that we can hop on a plane and go over to Mitch's house for dinner... Ha..Can you tell where my priorities are... I can go anywhere in the world and all I want to do is go over to my sister-in-laws house to eat.....
Wow... What a long week this has been. One week down and four to go. If you are wondering what I am talking about, I just started my training at Delta this week to be a reservation agent and love it so far. It is nice waking up at 5am instead of 3:30 am to go to work. Also, everyone I have meet so far have been so willing to help me learn.
Friday was our first day on the reservation floor. We listened into live calls. Talk about an eye opener. I thought I knew a lot but Friday taught me that I got a long way to go. I never realized how many airports are out there. Oh well I am sure you will be hearing me rant about this more later.
4 comments:
I can't wait!!!!!! Now I know that you are the new kid on the block but come over as soon as you can. The girls are all home and they would love to see their Auntie Ruthie. What a great benefit. You know that I love to feed everyone so bring your appetite. I'm so excited!!
love,
Mitch~
How fun. So where are you guys going first?
Why Chicago of course...hehehehe!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle~
Post a Comment