

So tonight Mia and I went to the movies with some of the Tohara Clan. Dad invited us to go to Speed Racer and being as I have not gone to a movie in a while I though cool. On a side note for those of you who don't know I am a big Twilight fan (great book by Stephanie Meyers)...Not as big as my two sistas Omi and Chris but I am excited that they are making that book into a movie.
Anyway as we heard it they were suppose to be showing the first trailer for it as part of the trailers for Speed Racer. Understanding this, my two girls were determined to make it to the movies on time...no small feat for the Tohara Clan if you know the history of our family. We actually pulled it off and all got there on time sat down waiting for the trailer and guess what. It never showed.
Omi was so annoyed that they did not play it she actually went out of the theater at some point during the movie and asked them if they knew anything as to why it was not shown. Gotta love ya girl!
Speed Racer was actually fun, although I think the adults enjoyed it more then the kids. Ended up having a great night with the family and hope to do it again sometime soon...Gotta find out when the Twilight trailer will actually show...ha...
4 comments:
For real...I'm I that big of a Nerd? What is the matter with me anyway? It was a fun night even though. Love ya
haha ruthie,
i'm in love with the twilight series too! but if you go to imdb.com and type in twilight and go to there main page, they have the trailer posted. is it sad that i've know about the trailer for a while? lol
enjoy!
love you guys!!!
~Jen
Yeah we have all seen the trailer on myspace but were looking forward to see it on the big screen. Hehehe... I guess we will have to settle for the small screen for now.
Hi Ruthie!! SO glad you wrote!! You don't know how much I miss Hawaii...esp. Kohala! I think that's why I love getting together with your family! We always feel so at home with you guys!! By the way LOVE Twilight series so much too...read them a few times already! ;-)Carls on the 3rd book already and can't put them down! Talk to you later, love you blog!
Post a Comment