Today was weigh in for Sean's Football League. Dave and I are amazed at the amount of merchandising that occurs even for his level up here. I don't remember it being like this when Keli was in it but then again I was not as involved. Sean has been a little stressed as he is on the border with is weight and does not want to be stuck on the line. Luckily he did make his weight class and is excited not to be limited in where he can play.Although I have watched football all my life and consider myself a football fan I am constantly learning new things as a football mom. Football is not just for for the young man involved it effects the whole family and is a commitment from everyone. I am glad we waited until now to put Sean into the program as I don't think any of us were ready for this before now.
I guess this means we will not be traveling for the next few months as we will not have the time. At least my son will be apart of a wonderful experience that will teach him sportsmanship, team work and hard work.
I have always looked at my brother and his good friends that he made through his teams he has been on with a little envy and I am excited that my boy will have that same opportunity. I am also happy and proud that he is up for the challenge.
4 comments:
Wow you guys are busy! Dentist visits...I hate! Esp. when it's for your child! You were brave though, good job! Football sounds exciting! Kobe has shown an interest in it this year so we'll see how that goes!
It was fun to see all the fun updates on your blog!! Your family is so cute :) Sorry to hear about Mia's teeth, I hope she feels better quick!!
Hey Ruthie, I tried to add you to my blog list but it said you don't have a URL (?) BUT I do love to check your blog nearly everyday!
;-)
How strange. Not sure why that happens. I blame stuff like that on the computer gremlins...lol..
Post a Comment