Living in Utah for 3 years now I have learned the importance of Diet Coke. Diet Coke is a way of life out here. Any event you attend, you'll see Diet Coke. Go to a McDonalds, people are getting Diet Coke. Waiting in a line for concessions, people are ordering Diet Coke. Utah has the highest number of Diet Coke consumption. I'm guessing 80% of the people who view my blog drink Diet Coke. The best line I've heard lately was..."you better get use to drinking Diet Coke, cause its the National drink of Heaven."So a few weeks ago I was handed this little quiz by a local physician. After reading it, I wanted to share it with the 80% of those who read my blog.
True or False?
1. Artificial sweeteners are found in most gum.
2. Artificial sweeteners are made from honey.
3. Sucralose is 600 times sweeter than sugar.
4. Diet drinks help us lose weight.
5. Artificial sweeteners are nerve toxic agents.
6. Aspartame is great for killing ants.
7. 100 years ago the average American ate only 5 lbs of sugar in a year. Today over 150 lbs per year.
How did you do? Look at the comments section for the answers.
5 comments:
True or False?
1. Artificial sweeteners are found in most gum. TRUE
2. Artificial sweeteners are made from honey. FALSE
3. Sucralose is 600 times sweeter than sugar. TRUE
4. Diet drinks help us lose weight. FALSE
5. Artificial sweeteners are nerve toxic agents. TRUE
6. Aspartame is great for killing ants. TRUE (I'm going to try this!)
7. 100 years ago the average American ate only 5 lbs of sugar in a year. Today over 150 lbs per year. TRUE
1.so what
2.duh...
3.....don't care
4. not drinking it to lose weight
5. That makes me a little worried, but not enough to stop
6. so is squishing, and water...
7. WELL THANK GOODNESS FOR DIET COKE!
and that's all I have to say about that.
Amen Omi!!
Diet Coke or any drink for that matter = teh suxorz bleh!
It would be pretty cool if we had artificial protien:) unfortunately human made substitutes will never be as good as the natural stuff God made. well except best foods mayo
Jaymi T
Post a Comment