So I gave in and am back with a PDA. I have had a PDA for 4 years, then gave it up last year. I had so many problems with it. It was getting to the point where I had to do a soft reboot everyday to make it work. It also was too big, and I broke the screen 4 times. All in all I was tired of it, and got a "real" phone.My new phone did the job. It was small, light and designed for texting. The only problem was that I didn't have a contact management system and calendar. Two very important things for a Real Estate Agent. So I gave in, and got a Steven Covey's system. Went all out too! Leather binder w/zipper, tons of inserts, even got the 7 hole hole-punch. I think where I went wrong was that I got the 8 1/2 X 11 planner. It was awesome for carrying notes, printed emails and mags, it just got too heavy. So I started to get frustrated again. Luckily I was at the end of my calendar, so this was my opportunity to get out. Which pointed me back to a PDA. I didn't want to go through the PDA problems again, so I elected to go with a Black Berry.
Black Berry's traditionally have less problems then PDA's, and so far its more user friendly. Its taken some readjustments with how I do things, but I really like it. I'm enjoying many of the extra functions too. The one I am really excited about is that this is the World Edition model. It has a Simm card that allows it to work overseas. This is going to come into play real soon on a new venture I'm working on. I'll tell you about that in future post.
If your thinking of doing the switch, call me and I'll tell you the pro's and con's. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Congrats, David! Great choice of products. I can't imagine using anything else myself. Did you go for the red? Cool deal.....
Got the Red one and loving it. Red has been my color lately.
Post a Comment