We have been so busy this last weekend that I have not had time to post anything. Here are a few of the things we have done over the last few days:
Saturday Sean had his final Football Game. They lost but played well. The final score was 21 to 14.
Mia had a blast playing on the sideline on the tumbling mat too.
Along with Sean's game we worked on our garden. I think there was more weeds then actual planted items growing there. Dave checked on it tonight and it looks like we actually have some things growing there. Yay!

Yesterday we had a Ladybug Release Party at the Community Gardens... I did not make it (Too Tired) but Dave and the kids got to go and had a great time.
Yesterday we had a Ladybug Release Party at the Community Gardens... I did not make it (Too Tired) but Dave and the kids got to go and had a great time.
1 comment:
The kids are so big. I am missing everything and that really sucks!!!!!!!
I love you guys!
Michelle~
Post a Comment