Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Delta Hiring!!!

Ok so Delta is hiring on a new class of reservation agents that will start the July 14th. They are interviewing now and would like to hire everyone by next weekend. Please let me know if anyone is interested in applying A.S.A.P. and I can give you the details. I have enjoyed my time here and hope to be here for the long haul...

Ruth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me
Michelle~

J and B Martin said...

A belated thanks for the birthday wish..thank you!! So a few things to say..it looks like you guys have been super busy! I didn't know that Sean was so involved..in everything! Good for him.. and Mia looks like she is so good at being cute! And Ruth, what do you think about Dave with facial hair? I think he should go for it again! That was a pretty funny commercial!

Chgo Dave said...

Yeah...When Dave and I were first together he swore he would never cut his mustache. It would be like cutting off his manhood aparently.

To me this has always been funny because when I was young I though mushtaches were gross. The only man I though was sexy was Magnum P.I. But my man won me over anyway. But now the only time I see him with hair is when he has his gote...(I thing that is how you spell it) and I find that sexy, so go figure.