It is because of him that we have our wonderful newsletter that comes out every year and this wonderful blog about our family.
When we were first married I would get frustrated because he would say “ I am going to buy a boat, a motorcycle, a big house…” I would get frustrated because I would thing that he was making all these decisions without me. Eventually I realize that my husband just loves to think about how good things can be and that is just his way of visualizing what he would like to have someday. Thanks honey for helping me dream.
I love that David has always valued my opinion and that he respects me as an equal partner. Everyday I thank my Father in Heaven that he has blessed me with such a wonderful man....
Happy Fathers Day David....We all love you!!!
~Ruth, Sean & Mia

Although Dave and Sean butt heads a lot, they are two peas in a pod and love to just hang out together and do goofy boy (excuse me) man things...

Mia has always been Dave's little sunshine and Dave will always be her Daddy...Can you tell how much daddy loves his little girl?
1 comment:
I am so proud of the man and father that you are.
love,
Michelle~
PS-- And of course, our little brother too.
Post a Comment