Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When the Cat's away the Mice will play...

Soooo...my familia is out of town for the last few days in Chi-Town visiting family.  I got bored and tagged along with my sis Omi down to visit my pops and have KD do her hair.  Well lets just say a got a little trim.  

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while now and I finally did it. My Kennerley sis did not help when she cut her hair off ether.  Although it ended up being a little shorter then I initially planned, I love it.  

On a side note, I did have a great opportunity to hang with my niece and nephew Haven and Ryder.  We discussed such important topics as Kung Fu Panda characters.. Haven is the Tigeress, Ryder is the Monkey, Rayce was suppose to be Po (but I have since been informed that he prefers to be the bad Tiger Tailan), Mia is the Snake, Omi (their mom) is Sehifu and their daddy Nick is Mantis.  And lets not forget the had the kids all picked out for each color of Power Ranger (which could be a post in itself)


So before the big hair cut, I drove us down to Nick's work to pick up their car and my AC is not working too well. My favorite part was when my darling niece said to her mama, once we got there, "Mom my face is melting and my back is svetty."  I could not stop laughing at that one.


So Dave, hope you like it too cuz you are stuck with me....lol  

~Ruthie

P.S.  Now Mia and I can be Twinners. (Mia speak)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks great ruthie!! I'm excited to see it close up. You're beautiful!

Chgo Dave said...

Thanks Teresa!

Hali said...

Looks Good Ruthie. I will be getting my hair chopped again soon!!! I can't wait. It is too hot for hair around the neck. =O)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! ;-) Doesn't it feel great?! And by the way you look BEAUTIFUL...so photogenic you lucky thing!

K-C Tohara said...

Although I am sure you look gorgeous (havent seen you yet!) I will mourn for the lovely sable locks that have been cropped from your head. You had gorgeous long hair that I will always covet, even though they now linger in a trash bin. :)

I like this close up of you, BTW.. good shot Omi, nice pose Ruth!

Chgo Dave said...

No suprize my sis makde me look me great, but hey she makes everyone look great. I love how she can make the under eye shadows go away.

As much as I will miss my long locks I will not miss the work it took to make them look good or finding long strands of hair all over my house...

Ruthie

Dennis Thomas said...

So Cute!! I love it!!
Em