Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Graduation Time...


I'm almost done training. Tomorrow I take my final test for Delta and get my offical employee badge. I can't believe that I have been here for 30 days. I can offically fly the skys now. The funny thing is that now that I am able to go places, our schedule has suddenly filled up so that we don't have the time to go anyware... Oh well, go figure. One of these days I am just going to grab my family and run to the airport and pick the next available flight so that we can actually say we went someplace. With the flights all full due to the summer travel season we are a little limited at the moment as to where and when we can fly, too. Aparently there are lots of seats available to go to Alaska so who knows maybe we will head there.



First we had these big plans to go to Chicago in two weeks and it looks like they are falling though. Then we thought we would sneek into Chicago this weekend so that we could see our baby Corinne get baptized but that seems to be blown too. Oh well...I am begining to think that the only way we are going to get someware is by just going and not planning anything out....So, for those of you in our extended family network outside of Utah don't be supprized to get a phone call out of the blue asking what you are doing and if you can make a quick trip to the Airport....hehehe...


~Ruthie

3 comments:

Dennis Thomas said...

We live 10 minutes from the airport, call away!

K-C Tohara said...

Congrats Ruthie!! You've worked hard, you deserve all the discounted flights you can take!

Anonymous said...

30 days already? YEAH!! Our door is always open for the newest jet setting family.
love,
Michelle~